New Owner 2010

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shallowminded

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2003 Sport Cabin 2010 model with 200 hp Yamaha and 110 hrs on it, other than being pretty dirty appears to be in great shape. Currently having it gone over by my Yamaha Tech. I have aquestion for anyone. In front of the large floor hatch foward of the motor there appears to be some type of connector ? hinge, and two latches on the two stearn storage areas.(the sliding bolt type) I assume that this is for a splash sheild, or was there a removable bench seat offered for this boat. Any ideas on fuel economy?
Thanks,
Shallowminded
Morehead City, NC

I don't think your allowed to ask a question without sending a picture of the new boat. We need pictures of the new boat :D
and good luck with the new boat

I have a 2003 2120
It has a tail gate type splash guard in the back
It hooked into the floor hinges and lifted up and slide bolted to lock in place
You can see the slide bolts in this pic
I have the tail gate in my garage I have never used it
I like the room better
Its made of starboard with identical hinges on it about 18 inches high
Will keep the rollers from coming in backing up in a following sea
Although I never minded a couple of inches in back in the few times its happened
Just power forward a little and comes out faster then it came in
But i guess its a good thing to have on for safety sake I just never have

Attachments

• Seadek.JPG
    Seadek.JPG
    285 KB · Views: 211
Could also be a 2110 (walk around, no longer produced).
A photo would verify...

Just checking to see if you guys were paying attention.LOL! It's actually a 2120 SC w/ 200 OXY 66 Yamaha. I hope to post pictures soon. Thanks Sully for your reply and pictures, iI sort of thought that was for a splash guard.
Thanks,
Shallowminded

Latest posts

Back