New Parker 2110 WA Owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbay_parker

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been a Parker owner for the last two months or so, and have been loving it! It is a nice upgrade from my old 1973 19ft Grady White (RIP)! Anyway, I have found a lot of great information on this site so I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself and also thank everyone for keeping it up.

In addition, I thought I would offer some advice for anyone looking for replacement o-rings or gaskets for their Tempress hatches and deck plates. I went to buy a bunch of o-rings and gaskets of various sizes and quantities from the Tempress website and the shipping was estimated to be very expensive (around $30 for about $40 worth of stuff, shipped to NJ). So I contacted them directly and they wound up charging me standard USPS shipping which was about 3 bucks! So if anyone is in the market for some replacements, don't pay the website shipping price, just contact them directly and they will most likely help you out like they did for me.

Best Regards,

John

2000 Parker 2110
Barnegat Bay, NJ

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 573
Nice find John!
The 2110 is certainly a ClassicParker!

We are starting to build our list of 2110 owners here.
Off the top of my head, we also have Hannibal, Parkerman, and Greybeard on board, so welcome to a very select group!

I second Kevin's Welcome. I think I have seen pictures of that boat posted before on CP. Was the previous owner a member? Mine is a bit older but basically the same boat. Post some more pictures if you can. I would particuarly like to see the helm and interior.

Enjoy your new ride........I sure do.

Attachments

• DSC00287 (Small).JPG
    DSC00287 (Small).JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 552
Welcome to the site. I love the walk around. I have not seen the 21 before, i am fishing out of the 2310. welcome once again.

Walt

Attachments

• My Parker 2310.JPG
    My Parker 2310.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 511
Thanks everyone for the welcome.

I believe the previous owner I think is a member here, he upgraded to a bigger Parker. That's probably why you recognize the pictures, they are actually pictures he took. I haven't had a chance to take some myself, but everything pretty much looks the same, although I did clean some things up a bit, especially the hatches which were kind of grey looking.

The only thing that really bothers me about the walkaround, is the actual "walkaround". Once you get to the end of the bow rail, you kind have to balance yourself before you get to the step down into the back of the boat, which sometimes isn't easy in a choppy Barnegat Bay. There really isn't anything secure to grab onto, and one of my buddies already has fallen overboard which now makes be paranoid about it. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Regards,

John

Attachments

• IMG_8094.JPG
    IMG_8094.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_8099.JPG
    IMG_8099.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_8102.JPG
    IMG_8102.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 469