New T Top

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriplePlay

Reaction score
Just picked up my boat from Don at pipe dreams marine, could not be happier! He did an outstanding job with the boat and matched the lines of my console perfectly. Can't wait to get out there now
A9875655-6F51-4CCA-966A-F055C69E4013_zpsemxlnfdp.jpg

242ED4C3-A680-4B94-AE19-B94A4780E0C3_zpsm4dcdhvi.jpg

No E-Box?

A E-Box is where you put your AM/FM radio and VHF radio....It puts the VHF in better shot of your ears....But it free's up the console so you can install a larger MFD or 2 for your marine electronics's.

warthog5":2uatcgo9 said:
No E-Box?

A E-Box is where you put your AM/FM radio and VHF radio....It puts the VHF in better shot of your ears....But it free's up the console so you can install a larger MFD or 2 for your marine electronics's.
Opted to do without the electrinics box, as my am/fm is flush mounted on the console and the space where my elextronics are now is huge. I have a lowrance elite 9 and a garmin gps in there currently and there is plenty of space for the vhf. Definitley thought about it though!

Don does great work. He did the t-top and leaning post on my old Grady CC. Buddy of mine has his Grady Islander there now for a new hardtop.

Boat looks awesome!

Thanks guys, it is a thin fiberglass top which I believe is attatched to the frame with some sort of adhesive

Back