New to 25 SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eubie

Reaction score
Hi, All. Recently acquired a 2007 25 SE, F250 with bracket, only 90 hours on boat. Original propeller and engine mount position. Original owner did not get to use her much. I am looking to put a bottom on her, adjust motor height, re-prop, rig for MHCity NC fishing. I am accustomed to inboards and have it all to learn about a larger outboard. I look forward to benefiting from the numbers and experience from ClassicParker website. She will be in the water at Morehead City. Have not named her yet. Tight lines. Eubie

Welcome to the best website online. I hope you enjoy your Parker as much as I do. Any questions, you'll find the answers here.
Good fishing!

I have a 2008 25se with f250 yammie on the back. I love this boat. So much room. Good luck and enjoy. I have not made any changes as far as engine height and prop. Thinking of a 4 blade prop for better handling.

Mine has a 225 on her. Just raised up 2 holes but I'm not in the water yet. I'm expecting a BIG improvment. It used to really plow much too deep I believe. At the end of last season, I did the visual test while someone drove the boat and observed the cav plate in comparison with the pictures Dale H provided linked to the PropGods website. It was clearly submerged a few inches. It should be just getting splashed near top of water. Good luck, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine...

Multi species. Everything from Stripers, fluke, occasional crack at tuna and everything in between...

Hi,

I have a 2007 25 SE with 250 Yamaha and love it. Great fuel economy, just cam back from 4 days in the Bahamas.

I am learning, have had many other boats, this is my first Parker. I will stick with the Parkers.

Reel Believers

Back