NEW TO CLASSIC PARKER WITH A NEW BOAT

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipedream

Reaction score
Hi, wanted to introduce myself . My name is Chris R, I fish out of Capemay NJ, and I Just purchased a new 2009 2510 XL wa. I am excited about the purchase and look forward to fishing on it in the spring. This is my second boat and my first Parker. Recently found this site and decided to give it a try . I am sure I will some questions over the winter as the boat comes together with electronics ,ect. Fishing in the Delaware Bay has been good so far this fall with several stipers in the 40" plus range.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new ride. Hmmm Stripper fillets Mmm Mm Mmm Mmm Mm :D

Welcome aboard Chris!
Any photos of your new ride? We're all about photos here on CP. :)

Hey Chris, congrats on the Parker purchase. It is an outstanding boat. I too fish the Delaware Bay. I am out of Port Norris Marina located up the Maurice River. If you are out and about on the boat give me a shout I normally monitor 68 and 10 on the marine vhf. Boat name is "Sara F". Best of luck to you!

Thanks for the responces,I didn"t take any pix yet but I will post them first chance I get. I struggle on the computer a little bit and I still have to figure out how to get the pix off my phone and camera ond on to a web. I have a buddy that I fish with out of Port Norris so I will look for the "Sara F or give you a shout. Lots of Parkers in the Port Norris area.

Back