New to Forum and New to me 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oakhillseric

Reaction score
I joined the forum before I made my purchase. I picked up a very nice 2320 and can't wait for the upcoming season. I wanted to know if our New England anglers are using portable bait tanks for pogies as the factory tank may lack in water turn over. If you use a portable tank could you drop some literature on it? I will also be looking for a boat buddy to go offshore as tuna season kicks in.

Attachments

• 20240110_074011.jpg
    20240110_074011.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20231202_083043.jpg
    IMG_20231202_083043.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 5
Welcome!

Rhode Island?

There is a post on a custom deck live well somewhere here, big thing. The 25’ hull live well in helm drains slightly below waterline, port rear. Getting a thru hull in there likely doable but not easy. I posted some photos.

I joined the forum before I made my purchase. I picked up a very nice 2320 and can't wait for the upcoming season. I wanted to know if our New England anglers are using portable bait tanks for pogies as the factory tank may lack in water turn over. If you use a portable tank could you drop some literature on it? I will also be looking for a boat buddy to go offshore as tuna season kicks in.
Nice boat! Where in Cali are you?

Welcome!

Rhode Island?

There is a post on a custom deck live well somewhere here, big thing. The 25’ hull live well in helm drains slightly below waterline, port rear. Getting a thru hull in there likely doable but not easy. I posted some photos.
MA I usually launch out of Bristol over by the Veterans home.

The boat is currently in NE but I was going to tow it home for fall tuna out here in CA.

Okay, when I saw that, on the left of your OP, your location was “CA” I thought the ‘veterans home’ was a funny dig. Because I missed something so obvious. Thanks Mpellet another day with a moderate grasp on reality.

Traveling that size boat across the country is a big deal, right? Wow, the tower must come down I assume. I have heard too that engine support bars are temporarily welded in place. Is it an 8.5 beam? And shrinkwrap can tear off, needs to extend to below water line. Just what I have read, no experience. Safe travels!

Traveling that size boat across the country is a big deal, right? Wow, the tower must come down I assume. I have heard too that engine support bars are temporarily welded in place. Is it an 8.5 beam? And shrinkwrap can tear off, needs to extend to below water line. Just what I have read, no experience. Safe travels!
Thanks for the tips southofblock. Those are my plans now. I will see how that boat pulls around RI and MA this summer. It may turn out to be more than i want to deal with. Besides i love fishing NE waters. Easy access, no crowds, most ramps are free or at least cheap. I will retire in 2 years and intend to hit it hard. I fished block island last summer early July in between the rain storms and got overrun by blues and dogs. Ill be out there for sure this summer.

Back