New To Me Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireman

Reaction score
Hello...I just purchased last week a 1994 Parker 2320 Extended Cabin. I've been looking for a nice Parker for awhile and I'm glad to finally be able to say that I'm a Parker owner.

I'm also new to this site and just saw an add for the boat I purchased on here. What a great site! The boat was located in Elizabeth, NJ and the owner in West Orange, NJ. I pulled the boat home last Thursday to Colonial Heights, VA, about 20 miles south of Richmond.

Looking forward to learning the history of the 1994 2320 Extended Cabin. Also, I'd really like to find out any history of this particular boat. Her name is 'Cabin Fever'. The last owner only had her several months and had to unload her due to personal reasons. He said he brought her up from Southern New Jersey. Anyone having any info, I'd be eager to listen.

Thanks and I look forward to visiting this site often.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 669
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 669
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 669
  • th_DSCI1511.jpg
    th_DSCI1511.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 669
  • th_DSCI1532.jpg
    th_DSCI1532.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 669
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 669
Real nice! 8)
Not bad for your first one :D
I know you are gonna love that !

looks like you did mighty well for yourself with the purchase. Let the good times roll.

You have a rare model there.
Not sure how long the 2320 EC was produced, but if you call the factory with the HIN, I'll bet they could tell you.
252-728-5621

Congratulations, and welcome to CP! :)

Thanks guys...glad to be here.

Coming home and stopping at a service area in Maryland.

Attachments

• Coming Home.jpg
    Coming Home.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 402
Welcome aboard. Great to have another Fire Service brother and Parker owner here.............. :)

Latest posts

Back