New to the group.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDaughton

Reaction score
Hello all,
New to the group. Current parker owner and looking to continue the parker tradition. I currently own a 1993 Parker 17 with 1993 70hp yamaha 2stroke, awesome boat and highly sought after.20220610_102639.jpg

Hello all,
New to the group. Current parker owner and looking to continue the parker tradition. I currently own a 1993 Parker 17 with 1993 70hp yamaha 2stroke, awesome boat and highly sought after.View attachment 34180
Hi JDaughton, Welcome to ClassicParker! It's amazing to me, how many 2-strokes engines are still up and running. We have a friend with one, that's nearly 40 years old (the motor, not the friend! He wishes he was still 40 ☺)

Last edited:
H
Hello all,
New to the group. Current parker owner and looking to continue the parker tradition. I currently own a 1993 Parker 17 with 1993 70hp yamaha 2stroke, awesome boat and highly sought after.View attachment 34180
Hello and welcome. Enjoy the forum and your boat! How's fishing?

Fishing hasn't been too bad, getting geared up to chase the bull red drum bite here in the chesapeake bay.

Back