new windshield needed

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMUGMU

Reaction score
I have a 2000 parker 2300 cc. I would like a new windshield. Is there a after market for these? thanks

I have a 2000 parker 2300 cc. I would like a new windshield. Is there a after market for these? thanks
There’s a couple places online that provide the OEM parts.
However, your best/cheapest/fastest bet is probably to take the old one into a local plastic fabricator, if there’s one near you. It’s no problem for them to duplicate your existing one, in whatever color or thickness plexiglass you prefer.

There’s a couple places online that provide the OEM parts.
However, your best/cheapest/fastest bet is probably to take the old one into a local plastic fabricator, if there’s one near you. It’s no problem for them to duplicate your existing one, in whatever color or thickness plexiglass you prefer.
thanks for a good idea

Check out UPDplastics.com Yes you will pay a premium and the lead time will be a little longer but they do a great job. You can choose the thickness, tint, and they will cut to your exact specs. They shipped mine with new rubber spacers, and a drill bit used to drill holes without cracking anything. It's as close to OEM that you can get without paying OEM prices. I highly recommend.

Where are u located? I’m in 06853 and just today spoke to my local plastics shop about a windshield. $140! I had to make the template though. Not that hard once I sat and stared at it for awhile. About three beers.

Back