Newbie from Southern Cal

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandMadeRods

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been lurking here for some time now but didn't want to register until I finally took the plunge. Just ordered the 2520XLD with twin 150's. Not due in until late April/early May. I've already got appointments set-up for first the tower install then the electronics. Test drove one a couple of weeks back and loved it. I was fortunate to locate a 70' RV garage for it and found a permit company that takes care of all the overwidth permits for towing. I looked at quite a few boats before settling on the Parker. My goal was long range while being warm and dry on a solid boat. I also build custom rods so I guess it's only appropriate that I build a couple (or 4-5) new ones for the new toy. Anxious to get out and get some time on it this summer. Randy. :D

Congratulations on the new ride Randy!
Sounds like you have everything lined up already for that new boat! :shock:

The wait until delivery will be the hardest part. :(

Congrats on the 2520 !! I am just down the road in Menifee and fish out of San Diego. You will love the tower its great for paddy spotting.

Hope to see you on the water !!

I'll certainly put some pics up once it's in and rigged.

Farout, hopefully I'll see you out there. I think most of my lauches will be from Oceanside but I plan on doing SD as well.

Hey Randy. We spoke on BD. I took the plunge at the FHS as well.
Saw your boat (or one like it) at the show. Very awesome!
Keep in contact with your progress.
I am in Orange County.
See ya on the water,
dave

Dave,
Yeah, I saw you on here too. I test drove the one they had at the show, really liked it alot. I could have bought that one but decided that I wanted to configure the electronics myself rather than just buy one already installed. Let me know when you make your maiden voyage, anxious to hear how it goes. Mine is due in on April 20th. Randy.

Latest posts

Back