Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Walters

Reaction score
Just picked up a brand new parker 2520xld that I ordered last July still trying to break in the twin yamaha 150s and was wondering what is involved in the 10 hour service 20210220_110159.jpg

20 hour service is really easy. It’s motor oil, oil filter, gear oil. Also a good opportunity to look at all your fasteners especially the steering. My Seastar retention bolt was loose at my 20 hour service. After shaking her down for 20 hours, tighten anything that came loose and you should be good for another 80 hours.

20 hour service is really easy. It’s motor oil, oil filter, gear oil. Also a good opportunity to look at all your fasteners especially the steering. My Seastar retention bolt was loose at my 20 hour service. After shaking her down for 20 hours, tighten anything that came loose and you should be good for another 80 hours.
Thank you for the information

Hi Kevin, Congrats on the new Parker 2520 XLD. I am the guys who commented on your boat from a Black Ford Explorer on PCH and Bayside Drive (Newport Beach) after you just picked her up. I believe it was Sat Feb 20th. I have a 2520 XLD as well. See you at the island. Cheers, Joe Shane Self Quarantine April 2020 C.jpg

Hi Kevin, Congrats on the new Parker 2520 XLD. I am the guys who commented on your boat from a Black Ford Explorer on PCH and Bayside Drive (Newport Beach) after you just picked her up. I believe it was Sat Feb 20th. I have a 2520 XLD as well. See you at the island. Cheers, Joe View attachment 28302
Ya I remember you I'm still working on breaking the engines in but definitely be out at the islands chasing yellows and blues i will keep my eyes open for you old school i like it

Back