Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks. Newbie from SE Pa. I’ve been in the market for awhile. So I’m hoping to absorb as much info from you guys. Got my eyes on a sport cab. Cheers🍻

Hey folks. Newbie from SE Pa. I’ve been in the market for awhile. So I’m hoping to absorb as much info from you guys. Got my eyes on a sport cab. Cheers🍻
Hey BirdDog, welcome to ClassicParker! Wish you well looking for your Parker; this is a good site to 'shop'.....

Welcome! What part of SE PA? I’m from Lancaster originally, grew up boating out of Indian River Inlet DE. We’ve been running a 2530 extended cabin (recently back in the water after a 2yr refurbishment) out of there for the past 20 years or so.

Welcome! What part of SE PA? I’m from Lancaster originally, grew up boating out of Indian River Inlet DE. We’ve been running a 2530 extended cabin (recently back in the water after a 2yr refurbishment) out of there for the past 20 years or so.
I’m right on the Lancaster Chester county border. About 40 minutes from Northeast Maryland. Thanks for the hello! Sucking up as much info as I can.

Back