Nice nook for Andriod Tablet

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil

Reaction score
Just got a Samsung Galaxy 7" tablet and wanted to see where I can mount it on the boat. Ended finding a nice place for it just in front the throttle. Almost looks like it is flush mounted. The area is out of direct sunlight most of the time and the black instrument panel and throttle housing also absorb the light. Not much of a project but pretty good bang for the $boat$ dollar...

Attachments

• tab2.JPG
    tab2.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 405
Yep, as you can see I have everything except the kitchen sink on the old boat. The tv has PC input so it doubles as my main chartplotter running an old version of Nobeltec navigation. The setup is a little quirky but it's been working for many years now. With HD tv signals being more mainstream, I was able to watch NFL football in HD off the air last year.

Attachments

• heater67.JPG
    heater67.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 380
I guess you do have a lot of stuff on there. What are you using to run everything?

I use an inverter while underway and the eu2000 for the big stuff while camping out. The area in the pic below, I was able to pickup about 30 channels off the air.

Attachments

• genny.JPG
    genny.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 377
That's a good place for it - way out to starboard to help offset that microwave :) I'm jealous of that microwave...

Latest posts

Back