NJ Parker Dealer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cecil Marine

Reaction score
Hello, Cecil Marine in now available on Classic Parker. We have enjoyed browsing the CP website the last couple of years. We are available for questions, parts, and of course New and Used Parker Boats. Thanks for a great Parker forum and we are looking forward to a great boating season.

Welcome to ClassicParker and the ParkerNation and your customer's on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

Hope you steer your Parker buyers here for some great guidance on how to use, maintain, and modify their Parker boats. :D :D :D

Dave

aka

Hey Paul, Joe and Ben, welcome to the Parker site from a very very satisfied Cecil customer!!!!

I can't wait to get the boat back and get her in the water. I am looking forward to wet-slipping this year.

CROOKS!

Communication is HORRIBLE!

Customer service is WORSE!

Actually had Paul give a big apology speech via telephone after I phone several other dealerships in the NJ area.

I will never do business with Cecil Marine ever again.

Purchased a used boat from a private party. Cecil Marine was recommended to handle a haul out. I ordered a brand new Sea Lion trailer for the boat. When the boat arrived to Cecil Marine it lacked items I had requested in the estimate. These items were clearly on my invoice, I had paid for them in full.

Paul Celano called me to tell me my trailer would not have these items. He then sent me a "revised" receipt for the trailer, no compensation for the missing items. He tried to be tricky on this part and state in his email that the reason for the revised invoice was to clarify the year model of the new trailer!

When my transport company arrived to pick up my boat/trailer I received a call from Paul and Joe Celano stating I had a balance of $300??? These guys held my boat hostage and would not let it leave until this was paid. My initial receipt states that everything was paid in full.

Absolute Crooks! Even when I brought up the missing items on my brand new trailer that I paid for these guys didn't skip a beat to tell me they would not refund me any money!

STAY AWAY FROM CECIL MARINE!

Sounds good enough for me to stay away. One person not satisfied is grounds for me not to do business. I like to think customer/people who own a Parker have class and should be cared for in that manner

These guys tried to "revise" my invoice...which at this point in time is a RECEIPT!!! The boat trailer had been paid in full for 2 weeks when they sent me the second invoice less the missing parts on my trailer. How convenient for them!

Dude, if I had an invoice like you, and they did this to me, I would sue them. That's why we have courts. They are still a good place for online Parker parts though. I hate having to call a dealer to buy parts, and Parker supports that racket to the bitter end instead of just selling me the stuff I need, so I do use Cecil for that.

Back