No maybe, title in hand

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plastikosmd

Reaction score
Working on striking a deal on a 2520 next week. Pics will soon follow. This site has been very informative and has really helped me explore my needs/wants in a Parker boat. This wont be a new boat, maybe not old enough to call a 'classic' but will fit my fishing needs for years to come.

Parker boats dont get old :)

They just smell better :lol:

Post pics when ya get her :p

buyin it tonight
2001 2520 DV- very clean, no cracks/issues
twin 150 2 strokes, bit over 300 hrs
Single owner. (ex coast guard, he piloted a simiar boat in CG, then ordered this one)
2 steer station
bracket
furuno radar/ff
sun shade/top
no trailer even tho shown
untitled-1.jpg

side-1.jpg

motors.jpg

She is really sharp 8) Looking at that wood outside station may give Dale an idea 8)

warwick huh? fellow RI'lder here, boat is just outside of providence

Thx guys. Seems like a great boat. Wonderful seller. He loved the boat. Even sold, with a deposit he went ahead and refinished the second station, changed all
fluids, new batteries, had radar checked etc. He had 3 Parkers in his yard. 2 cc and this. Due to age/health he had to downsize. Low hours, it has been maintained for the past 3 yrs but sat at the marina/ used for towing the occasional boat out of another slip. He knocked 15k off of his fall price just to get it gone. Wife and I are moving up from a Midland cc. Can't wait for the bass to come into the bay!

She looks great!
Fist time I saw a “Cranberry” colored sunshade top on Parker
I like that color!!
Goes good with the parker gel coat color
And the wood outside station
All works great
Like HMS said " She is really sharp 8) "

The first 'cranberry' canvas I ever saw on a Parker was the 'phone booth' on Walleye Petes 21 SE.
I agree... it goes well with the Parker gel coat. :wink:

Your boat looks nice. I am sure you will appreciate the cockpit shade in the hot blazing summer sun or fishing in the cold drizzle. Again, looks great!

plastikosmd":2la57wts said:
I already do!

must fish soon.....

Welcome!!!!!!! Really like the looks of the sun shade & what appears being able to fold up when not desired. When you get a chance, closeup pictures of it & how it works/attaches would be great. Again, Welcome & enjoy this site & all the great help. :D

Back