Non Marking Boots

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainhix

Reaction score
Looking to see what anyone or everyone recommends for a non marking boot for winter fishing. I like the tall Muck boots but cannot get a legit answer on if they are non marking or not.

FWIW I have a pair of West Marine tall maritime boots with the blue uppers and yellow lowers (flat grooved soles) that are truly non-marking. Can't speak for those other brands.

Rugged Shark boots.

rugged_shark_great_white_boot_fishing_boot.jpg

I second Bryan ive had two pairs of them now, really comfortable warm for the most part non marking

I got the same ones as Bryan that I wear, usually.

I also have a pair that you can get at dicks. I forget the brand. But they are $20 and ultra light, like wearing a slipper. Do not keep you warm though.

i wear mucks best buy ever feet warm all winter while blackfishing here in ny on very cold days just a thin sock any thing but cotton or your feet will sweat also very comfortable without a doubt best boots ohh no marks on the deck

I like XtraTuf boots. They're non-marking insulated rubber boots.

Attachments

• xtratuf.jpg
    xtratuf.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 501
Around here they are known as "Tilghman Island Tennis Shoes" or TITS. :)
Made by Ball or Servus.

web.jpg

Xtra Tuffs insulated! Look at Deadliest Catch they got them on.

The X-tra tufs are great and I also use the muck boot cikana. Both are non marking and warm. Try amazon.com for the muck boot

I have a pair of the extra tuff (non insulated) as well as a pair of vikings gators (insulated). The extra tuff come in both insulated or not. The only thing I don't like about the extra tuff is that you have to physically take them off. You can't just kick them off. I also just picked up a pair of Marlin Rubber Boots (they are like crock's) but have not spent a day in them yet---very light.

Back