Old Parker New Member

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjd

Reaction score
I have returned from a work imposed exile to the landlocked midwest, and as the boating juices started to flow again, i found this here website devoted to Parkers.

I will be moving back to Severna Park Maryland at the end of March, and if all goes well, my 89 Parker will actually run. it spent three years in Louisville KY sitting in storage amongst the bass boats and rv's. It was hauled back over the mountains two weeks ago, and it is just sitting there waiting for me.

The boat is actually a bit of a celebrity. If any of you remember the huge CSX train fire last year in KY, You may have met my boat. Crazy huge flames covered all day long on CNN, and everytime they panned just beyond the flames, there was my pretty little boat. The tarp melted around the console, but other then a nasty coat of ash/poison, the boat seems OK.

I expect by fall, I will be replacing the floor, and that should give you all some good laughs.

Hello to all, and I look forward to sone good information exchange, and a laugh of two.

chris

Welcome back from exile CJ! :D

We are happy you are headed back to the ParkerHood 8) 8)

In the three years that your boat has been in storage, ClassicParker was born, and the generous members here have amassed a treasuretrove of data, projects, tips, and general Parker Know-How. Just in time for your restoration project of your "Celebrity" 89 Parker to supreme working condition!

We can't wait for pictures!!

...John

Well Welcome back and i am sure the boat is stiiling looking good!!!Glad to see old members coming back to site!!!

Back