• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original Owner 2006 2320 F250

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim

I am sorry about your illness and hope treatment is working

FLIR systems prices keep falling and improving. This will allow you to keep boating and fishing and keep your boat
Last year PANBO wrote several article on FLIR systems and a good read

Stay active, stay positive, enjoy life

Best

Brent":2bsktmu9 said:
Jim

I am sorry about your illness and hope treatment is working

FLIR systems prices keep falling and improving. This will allow you to keep boating and fishing and keep your boat
Last year PANBO wrote several article on FLIR systems and a good read

Stay active, stay positive, enjoy life

Best

Thanks Brent for the kind words.

I have a couple of PMs for some pics and a number to call. They tend to live all over this site. Lets see what I can find.

FLIR is a dream for me (as is radar). :)

Whoever steps up and buys your boat will get one of the finest Parkers out there.
My dermatologist scolds me (and freezes) me with great regularity. :(

Will be looking in the St Pete to Ft Myers area as early as next winter.
If I relocate, I will bring my boat and you will be welcome to fish with me anytime.

Megabyte":yc944vwx said:
FLIR is a dream for me (as is radar). :)

Whoever steps up and buys your boat will get one of the finest Parkers out there.
My dermatologist scolds me (and freezes) me with great regularity. :(

Will be looking in the St Pete to Ft Myers area as early as next winter.
If I relocate, I will bring my boat and you will be welcome to fish with me anytime.

Thanks Kevin. If you end up in St Pete I'll jumpstart your fishing game with some good numbers.

Yeah, the Doc got my attention this year when he filleted the back side crease of my ear and sewed the rest of it to the side of my head.

Regards,

Jim,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

I have a 2006 25 SE CC and just put a new F250 on it. I try to fish at least a couple times a month and I have a pretty good crew that I go with. We don't go at night but have been talking about it. Maybe when ARS opens. Feel free to contact me and maybe we can get out and do a night trip. I live in St Pete in Broadwater. We run out of Pass a Grille.

[email protected]

StPeteMike":2pix6lzf said:
Jim,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

I have a 2006 25 SE CC and just put a new F250 on it. I try to fish at least a couple times a month and I have a pretty good crew that I go with. We don't go at night but have been talking about it. Maybe when ARS opens. Feel free to contact me and maybe we can get out and do a night trip. I live in St Pete in Broadwater. We run out of Pass a Grille.

[email protected]

Thanks Mike.

I bet that 25 se moves out pretty good with that F250. Great boat for around the TB area.

All PMs have been returned.

That is one beautiful boat! I've probably looked at the pics 5 or 6 times! :cool: I wish I was able to afford it at the present time. I live in the Orlando area and plan to buy a Parker 2320 or 2520 (if my 5.7 Tundra 4x4 can pull one) sport cabin in about a year. I wish you the best with your health and hope you get top dollar for your boat!

Take care!
Scott

WekivaMac":unpkat0x said:
That is one beautiful boat! I've probably looked at the pics 5 or 6 times! :cool: I wish I was able to afford it at the present time. I live in the Orlando area and plan to buy a Parker 2320 or 2520 (if my 5.7 Tundra 4x4 can pull one) sport cabin in about a year. I wish you the best with your health and hope you get top dollar for your boat!

Take care!
Scott

Thanks Scott.

FWIW your yota will pull it as well as my F150 does which is effortlessly. Other than back and forth to the boat ramp, a 2520 is a bear to tow with an F150. I have towed my buddies' 2520 and didn't like the way it towed. If I towed a 2520 on a regular basis it would definitely be with a diesel.

It may very well be still for sale in a year.........I am not what you would call a motivated seller as the boat is paid for and I don't need the money. I like looking at the boat and an ice cold beer tastes just as good while sitting on the boat out back in the shade or whether on the water.

Regards,

It may be sooner than a year, when I am ready to buy. My wife is wanting to see a dolphin rescue thing in Clearwater in the next couple of weeks. Maybe we could come look at your boat while we are over there?

WekivaMac":orobjz1g said:
It may be sooner than a year, when I am ready to buy. My wife is wanting to see a dolphin rescue thing in Clearwater in the next couple of weeks. Maybe we could come look at your boat while we are over there?

She hasn't been in the water since June 6th so she's due to be to be run. Let me know when you guys will be around and I'll try to coordinate so we can possibly get out on the water if you guys have time. Either way she needs to be run.........it would be my pleasure.

My usual ramp is at War Veterans Park near Bay Pines marina which is on the intracoastal just 3-4 miles south of Clearwater.

Regards,

Thanks for the offer Jim ... a ride on the boat would be awesome! I'll let you know when we will be heading over to your area ... maybe it will work out with your schedule. My wife is off all of next week, so maybe we can make it one of those days. It's a bit harder for me to find a hole in my schedule ... I'm a firefighter and also have a lawn care business (of course all of my customers are going to want their lawns to look good for the holiday weekend). I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again for the offer!
Scott

Take care of your Parker and she will take care of you when the time comes to sell.

Sold my 2320 today for the asking price to the first person who came look at her. The asking price was $5k less than what I paid for her new in 2006. Local sale too.

We tooled around in the Gulf today for about an hour and had a great time with everyone getting a chance at the helm. Nice family. They absolutely love the boat. They had test driven some new Parkers but really appreciated the fact that mine was turn key, came with shade and they preferred the beige color.

Got to love that Parker beige.

Back