Parker 18 help

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skydog

Reaction score
I'm looking at a 18 Parker with a 150 Yamaha four stroke. Those of you that have this setup how do you like it? Also to everyone out there, how many hours would you expect a 150 Yamaha four storke to last?

skydog":2ojpwjfn said:
how many hours would you expect a 150 Yamaha four storke to last?

Given proper care, it would probably last longer than many owners will, when used in a recreational environment. :wink:

BTW - That 150 should make that boat a rocket ship. Most 18's are hung with 115 hp outboards.

I have a 2120 with 150 4 stroke and it quick i can only say what megabyte says that it will be a rocket ship on that 18 footer for sure!!!Good Luck!!!

I have an 2004 18 Parker with a 4 stroke Yamaha 150. I have only used it once as I just bought the bought with 93 hours. It has trim tabs and I really like the set-up. It does 40 mph on the gps pretty easy while still feeling very much in control. I was also suprised at how dry the ride was for an 18 in about 2 ft chop on Lake Ontario.

had an 18 my self don't remember that 150 was recomended? loved the boat with 100 4 stk on it have 23 wa now love it also. hope you have luck with your boat. hope i am not in front of you when you first crank it up. tinmantoo

I have an 1801 with an F150, it is a rocket ship. I have not even come close to running it a full throttle, 3000rpm and I have hit the mid 30's. The 150 is by no means necessary, but it is nice to have the extra power, especially in not so ideal conditions.

Hey thanks everyone. I bought the 2004 1801 with a yamaha 150 4 stoke. Great machine! So far so good. I don't think i'll be running at full power very much! I might blow off!

Thanks, again!

Latest posts

Back