Parker 21SE from Houston

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jpeg

Reaction score
Hi All!
I have a 21SE I bought new in 1999. I have not used it much the last few years, but am making up some now! My wife of 3 years has caught the fishing bug so I just have to go fishing more now!

I am posting some pictures of my boat. I had a new trailer built for it last year. I also have had some custom work in the bow. 2 Dry boxes up front and a long insulated fish box. The fish box is over 70" long. I just added a removable divider to make it better for bay fishing. Also I just replaced the windshield. (not shown in the pictures). Have you ever tried to get new grommets for a windshield? They are hard to find for sure. I am glad I found this forum.

Bruce

Attachments

• Parker 21SE 6-09.jpg
    Parker 21SE 6-09.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 450
  • Parker 21SE Cockpit.jpg
    Parker 21SE Cockpit.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 450
Thanks for the link. I could not install that resizer. It is not compatible with Vista. It gave a flag when I tried to install it. I used Adobe CS3 and set the resolution to 72ppi but the file is still over 700klb. Well I guess I wont be posting photos any time soon.

Don't give up!
I'm sure there are forum members here using Vista.

Not me though.
I use a Mac and re-size using GraphicConverter.

Welcome aboard!

Can you tell me more about your custom front deck? Is it the factory original deck then you cut the holes you needed and placed Starboard doors on top??

If you cut the holes in the factory deck can you tell me what is under neath it? I would like to do something similar to add more space for tackle storage etc...

Nice custom work on the leaning post 8)

Really like what you have done to it, great job.

Thanks in advance.

The boat originally had a box on each side with a hatch door on each. The problem with that was there was not enough room to slide an ice chest between them. Those boxes were removed. The floor was solid all the way to the front. The deck was a one off part. A mold was built from a sheet material that had a plastic surface. I forget what it is called. The fish box was made the same way and glassed in and insulated with pour in foam before the deck was installed. The lids were done in a one off mold the same way. I will see if I can get some better pictures tomorrow. I would like to paint the inside of the boxes to make them clean easier. I can store the longest fish I likely ever catch in this boat in that box.

If you call Parker I am sure they can tell you what is under the raised deck on your boat. I am pretty sure the main floor goes to the front.

Bruce

Back