• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 23 SE 2007 w/ 200HP 4-Stroke Yamaha $32,200

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbridger

Reaction score
$32,200; 200 Yamaha 4-stroke with 220 hours, Dual Axel Trailer, Garmin GPS 498, VHF, Stereo w/ 4 under gunwale speakers, Compass, Horn, Pedestal Seats with cushions on Above Deck Livewell (30 gals), Hard T-Top, Molded Anchor Locker on Foredeck, Hydraulic Steering with Stainless Steel Wheel, Trim Tabs, Navigation Lights, Rod Storage under gunwale, Stern Jump Seats with hinged lids & grabrails, Self Bailing Cockpit with nonskid surface, Boarding Platform with ladder, Heavy Duty Sport Rub Rail, Forward Platform with cushion and storage, Dual Batteries
Length 23'
Beam 8'6"
Draft 10"
Dry Wt 2850 lbs
Fuel Capacity 110 gals
Deadrise 14 degrees

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 2,145
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 2,123
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 2,123
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 2,145
Did you put in the storage in the front casting platform? I've thought about that for my 23se.

I had the dealer add the front platform when I bought it. It has been great for storage, naps, passangers, and sight casting. I have fought plenty of fish from that platform and have been very glad to have it. There is so much room in the bow, that it really utilizes the area well.

Interested- please contact me at 804-357-9052 thorp- thanks...if not already sold.

DEALER post deleted ... thanks for the notice :) .

Back