Parker 23 STOLEN in North Carolina!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDFitchett

Reaction score
*Please pardon me if I am posting in a wrong section*

Hello,

I am trying to spread the word about my family’s Parker 2300 CC that was stolen either Tuesday Oct. 30 or Wednesday Oct. 31, 2007. The boat’s specifications and info is as follows:

- # NC 7728 WN
- 23 foot deep-V Center Console 2300 CC
- Black T-top
- Yamaha 200 HPDI, year 2001
- “Reel Happy” written in large cursive black print on the side.

The boat was last seen Oct. 30 in Minnesott Beach, NC in its boat slip... which is on the Neuse River in North Carolina.

If you notice anything suspicious about a Parker 23 foot CC or a Yamaha 200 HPDI engine, please contact one of the numbers below:

Reid Fitchett (owner): 919-349-5451
Pamlico County (NC) Sheriff: 252-745-3101
Mark Fitchett: [email protected]

Any information, advice, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. In addition, please keep an eye out for anyone looking for a trailer that may be used for this kind of boat or for anything out of the ordinary. The boat means a lot to my father. Thank you for your time.

Regretfully,
Mark Fitchett

*NOTE: this photo was taken before "Reel Happy" was written on the side

Attachments

• Reel Happy1.jpg
    Reel Happy1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 861
That sucks! Good luck hope it is found in the shape it was taken in. :evil:

When the perps who stole this boat are caught, I would be happy to take them fishing.

BTW - What size hook would you use to liveline a scumbag while fishing offshore for shark? :twisted:

Megabyte":qjcrk780 said:
When the perps who stole this boat are caught, I would be happy to take them fishing.

BTW - What size hook would you use to liveline a scumbag while fishing offshore for shark? :twisted:

i prefer trolling.... how long can ya keep your mouth shut, dirtbag? :evil:

a brand new 2530 was lifted out of our marina a couple years back. i guess this sh*t happens everywhere :(

Back