parker 2320 seat removal question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARKW432156

Reaction score
I have a seat similar to the seat pictured below in my marker 2320. Thinking about going to a bench seat. How hard is it to remove a seat like the one pictured? Is it thru bolted at the bottom of the seat assembly inside only?

Attachments

• photoseat.jpg
    photoseat.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 430
Hey I just bought that seat! Easily removed four screws accessed from inside the housing.

If you remove it, and want to sell, message me.
I would be interested in it.

Thanks for the responses. If I decide to sell it will let you know.

Just an FYI . You will need to remove the door frame to get the seat out of the pilot house.
I added that seat in my 2320.
Also keep in mind if you have the older style 2320 with the higher pilot house. You will want buildnthe bench seat to sit up high becuase your passangers will not be able to see out the windows. Prime causenof sea sickness

miky2884":3kfoicmq said:
Just an FYI . You will need to remove the door frame to get the seat out of the pilot house.
I added that seat in my 2320.
Also keep in mind if you have the older style 2320 with the higher pilot house. You will want buildnthe bench seat to sit up high becuase your passangers will not be able to see out the windows. Prime causenof sea sickness

Thanks for the heads up. I was planning on building the bench seat up. Did you have a bench seat and not like it? Most people find the seat pictured not the comfortable particularly in any sort of chop.

No I actually had two of the helm seats in mine. It was very uncomfortable for the passenger nothing to hold onto. I find that other seat is comfortable and I am happy with the storage it provides
The older style 2320's aren't really set up for a bench seat because of the Bulkhead between the helm area and the V berth. the new style with out the bulk head allows the bench seat to extend into the V berth. I am not a fan of the new style I prefer the bulk head and the bigger V berth

seat3_105.jpg

seat5_214.jpg

You just have to do a little custom carpentry 2003 2320DVSC

The seat I got from JefNick.

rangerdog":4bem5pky said:
seat3_105.jpg

seat5_214.jpg

You just have to do a little custom carpentry 2003 2320DVSC

The seat I got from JefNick.

Where do I buy one?

I wish I could build things like this. My dads boat really really needs this. Having only two seats situation is not comfortable.

Back