• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2520 single outboard motor bracket

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffreysryan

Reaction score
Selling my motor bracket off my 2007 2520, boat destroyed in fire from electric short in factory harness near cabin, motor was sold, asking $1000 or best offer located in Barnegat NJ, also going to be selling the anchor rope door, using the bow rail and pulpit on a 1989 Parker 2520 southwestern so I will be selling the bow rail off the 1989 as well in great shape, phone 609-276-3230.

sorry I believe its sold, I decided not to use the pulpit or bow rail on the older parker so both of those will be for sale (minus the windlass and roller though, just the fiberglass pulpit), not sure how to get pictures up here.

sorry just catching up bracket was sold but still have the bow rail and pulpit

The bowrail has also been sold but the anchor door and pulpit is still available, it has the hole in it for a Lewmar 700 profish winch, make offer if someone can use it.

Back