• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2530EC w/twin Yam F200(pics added.thanks Dale)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Boat and motors are 2003 , approx 525 hours. Boat is equiped with all standard options plus raw water washdown, galley package, dual spreader lights and rocket launcher (6). An additional 3 in gunel rod holders (total 7), two side mount and 9 cabin storage holders installed. Lee OH277T outrigger bases are roof mounted w/16 XS aluminum poles. Electronics include Standard Horizon CP150 plotter, SH GX1270S VHF w/ Shakespeare ant, ICOM IC 504 VHF w/Digital ant, Furuno GP37 GPS, Furuno FCV582L sounder, and Furuno 1731 M3 4kw radar. 2004 9600# aluminum bunk trailer. Boat serviced yearly at Boats Inc Niantic and Boatworks South Windsor. Approx $110,000 invested. asking $76000.
contact Keith weekdays 8-4 800-633-7674 home 860-872-0151 eves.

It is the boat in the JB Tackle catalog. That pic is from the 2005 Run and Gun tournament. We had a computer changeover at work and unfortunately I lost dozens of pics. I will try to recreate a few from my dead archives and post.
Thanks , Keith

CT25 I tried to post a couple without luck. I do have a few posted in the archives. If you do a search under outlaw there is one from my initial post and two under lets see some pics. one of the helm and on the trailer. Wish I was more help...not the greatest with a computer, sorry.
email me at [email protected] and I know I can return email some. Thanks

Photos of Outlaw's Parker:

outlaw_145.jpg

trailerpic1_115.jpg

helm1_211.jpg

6_albies_on_the_deck_152.jpg

Uncle Matt":35kcofk5 said:
Christ it looks like you stuck a pig in that last picture! Obviously the boat comes with mojo.

Beautiful boat... and it looks like she has mojo in spades! :)

Guys, I've seen this boat in person and if I was in the market for a 25 Parker, I'd jump all over the "Outlaw". As you can see, she's one well taken care of fine fishing machine!

Interested. Any other pics of this boat? And what would it take to add a second steering station?
Thanks

Hi Bryan, email me at [email protected] and I should be able to forward you back some additional pics. As for the second station, i think there have been a few discussions here on Classic Parker, I have no direct knowlege on what it would cost though. Thanks, Keith

Bryan A.":3lspr0ea said:
And what would it take to add a second steering station?

If the work is performed by your dealer with all factory new parts, about $3000 installed.

Much less, if you can source some of the parts on the used market and do some (or all) the the install work yourself.
Several folks here have done just that. Check the "Projects" section for details.

My rear station originally lived in the cockpit of a 25' C-Hawk and was bought used...
Morse controls and cables were purchased new, and my dealer did the install.
My cost was about $1200

Image-DB834798C5C611DA.jpg-thumb_269_202.jpg
Image-DB8376A0C5C611DA.jpg-thumb_269_202.jpg

BTW - I love the room in that 2530 cabin!
Beautiful boat. :wink:

Thanks guys! :D

I must say that I am totally in love with this boat already. I seatrialed a few weeks ago and was very impressed. The layout is a good compromise between a fishing machine and family funship.

Also, Keith the previous owner has been awesome. He has the boat already rigged out for chasing the big guys and has been great to deal with. I told him yesterday that I don't think I could buy a boat from a nicer guy, helped me tow it home and everything. Must be something about Parker owners. Thanks again Keith. :D :D :D

John, you are always welcome but I say we take both boats. Safety in numbers. What do you think?

Latest posts

Back