Parker Customer Support

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on my second Parker and have to agree with everyones thoughts as far as their customer service it does basically suck. Parker wants everyone to go thru their dealers but as stated not every dealer knows their product. I found answers to questions faster here than waiting for a response back from Parker.

Well, we have (or had) someone from the Parker factory join the forum recently. Not sure I saw any direct assistance.

As the title states I am an employee at Parker Boats of Beaufort, North Carolina. I was hired on as a design engineer in December 2015 so I am still fairly new to it as well but I can already tell you it is an amazing place to work. Linwood Parker (the owner and founder) is a incredible man, he is there in the plant everyday working hard. His personal dedication to quality and consistency are the reasons for the company's success.
In my position I do have access to a wealth of information that could be very helpful to this community. But I am also here to learn as well considering many of y'all probably have more hands on experience than I do! I look forward to getting to know everybody!

Drew Thomas
Parker Boats

Back