Parker Gelcoat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a QT of Gel coat from the dealer ($100.00) and it looks like they poured it out of a gallon can - it's just a small can not labeled with hardner and no instructions. Anyone know how many drops of hardner per 1oz of gel coat?

I called them back and asked, but they never got back to me.

Bill

Just got a quart from factory. $35.00, $25.00 shipping to Cal.

I called Parker and they said I had to get Gel coat from local dealer. - 3A Marine -316 Lincoln Street Hingham, MA 02043 (781) 749-3250 -They charged me $100.00 and Charged me extra for the hardener. I called them back today and was told it is 18 drops of hardener to 1oz Gel Coat. Who is the "Factory"?

I called Parker dealer in Costa Mesa, Ca., "West Coast Marine" and they ordered it for me. Got it in 5 days from Grand Rapids,Mi. (Factory) Product can not be shipped by air. Ground only. Payed 35 bucks for a quart. Haven't checked the shipping cost on my credit care yet but around 25 bucks. Just an unmarked new quart can tapped from bulk container. Sounds like the $100 quart included dealer mark up which West Coast Marine must not charge. I think Steve Kelly runs it. He had it shipped directly to my house. sweeeet

Try Don's Marine in Tiverton RI, when I need some to repair a ding they give me a small amount for $10

Kevin Kelly @ West Coast Marine, (949) 735-5759. Shipped to your home. $35 Qt.+shipping to your door.

Latest posts

Back