Parker License Plates

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would call you local dealer. My buddy was given one by his dealer upon delivery. Has you new rig arrived? Don't forget to post pictures.

Brad

My boat is in. I am waiting to go down to go over where I want them to install the electronics. I am having a friend of mine who is a design engineer design and build a tackle chest to mount against the starboard bulkhead, I will post pictures when completed. Am guessing not untill around the end of April. Am looking forward to the fishing season this year in Va.

gradytoo":3ahvmhfp said:
My boat is in. I am waiting to go down to go over where I want them to install the electronics. I am having a friend of mine who is a design engineer design and build a tackle chest to mount against the starboard bulkhead, I will post pictures when completed. Am guessing not untill around the end of April. Am looking forward to the fishing season this year in Va.

Check this out. I am looking at the TSC-1. $1,395. Ready to ship.

http://spacemkr.com/

You'll receive a package from Parker with a license plate shortly after you take delivery.

Back