PARKER LOGOS THAT YOU GUYS WANT

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlanticbeach

Reaction score
Ok, there is confusion again on this. I will try to get an order together once I have an idea of what everyone wants. Like I said earlier, it gets too time consuming for me to go to the PM box and you guys have asked for some Logos but did not leave me an address.

So here is what you need to do if you want some Logos and I will again have to see how many we get requests for before I go to the Printer again.

Send the PM to me with the following:

1. What you want (color of Logo) and how many.

2. Your Name and mailing address

3. Phone number in case there is a problem with what I send you or your check coming to me.

I will then keep all of these PM's until I have a good count and then I go to the printer. I will mail them out on my dime but it gets confusing for me to keep up with who has paid and when I shipped the Logos.

So bear with me, and give it time for everyone to respond and then I will put my address on the thread before I go to the printer and then everyone can send me a check for the Logos you want.

$6 each

It went pretty smooth at the end of last year so I am sure it can go the same way again.

Thanks,

Bob

Attachments

• NEW PARKER LOGOS.jpg
    NEW PARKER LOGOS.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 544
atlanticbeach said:
Send the PM to me with the following:

1. What you want (color of Logo) and how many.

2. Your Name and mailing address

3. Phone number in case there is a problem with what I send you or your check coming to me.

quote]

PM SENT 8)
Thanks Bob :lol:

Just be aware you are selling an exact duplicate of a trademarked item owned by Parker Marine Enterprises. I don't believe they sell a decal in this size, so you may not hear any squawk from them, but remember that it is, in fact, their intellectual property. I don't believe that selling a couple here and there to avid owners of Parker boats would likely raise their ire, rather, I am just pointing it out to you and cautioning you (and to others) not to envision anything like this as a potential money-maker project (then you would be interfering with their trade).

I know your heart's in the right place here with this.

FWIW, I had sought and obtained conditional permission from Parker (meaning it could be revoked at any time) to use the Parker font and logo likeness on my Classic Parker logos.

Dale,

I had mentioned this to the group in the beginning of the first set of logos. I don't believe it is a problem but I am going to call Robin today and check to make sure. The printer said it should not be a problem but I will find out for sure.

These logos are a losing proposition for me. I had only charged what the printer charged and I paid the postage. I did it for what I thought would be a few folks and then you know what happened. Everyone wants one.

Thanks and I will follow up.

Back