• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker Pedestal Chairs

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boltune

Reaction score
I've got two brand new Parker pedestal chairs that I'm trying to sell. They've never been used and are brand new. I replaced the pedestal chairs with an after market leaning post. I'm asking $350 total for the two chairs plus shipping. Please reply or PM me. I'll PM you my cell phone if you're interested. I"m really struggling to attach my pictures. If you want me to email you these pictures, please let me know. Thanks. Chris

Still have the two pedastal chairs. If you're near Eastern NC, please let me know. I'm willing to deliver these chairs if you're near by.

if they r still for sale maybe capt. jim and i could buy them since we live ten mins apart.....

Chairs are still for sale. If interested, please let me know. I also wanted to thank Fishfactory for posting the pictures for me. I'm still not sure what I did wrong, but thanks Fishfactory.

Yes, the chairs are still available. The chairs are located in Wilson, NC (Eastern NC near Raleigh, Greenville, Rocky Mt, Greensboro, and Morehead City). Let me know if you have any questions.

Chris

Boltune,

I am going to pass. Too far for me to come get them and by the time I pay to have them shipped - it's not a great deal for me anymore. I have brand new ones waiting to get installed (not "Parker" though) and was considering sending them back. By the time I pay shipping on them and pay to get yours here - I could buy another set outright (exagerating of course).

Good seats. I am sure someone will snatch them up.

Hannibal,

Thanks for the post and sorry you can't pull the trigger. Let me know if anything changes.

Pictures sent to all those that requested. Sorry, I didn't realize that the pictures had been removed from the post. There must be some kind of time limit.

I'll try posting them again. Thanks.

Chris

See pictures attached below.

Attachments

• 009 (800x600).jpg
    009 (800x600).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 615
  • Pedestal 1.JPG
    Pedestal 1.JPG
    295 KB · Views: 591

Latest posts

Back