• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker Pilothouse 2120 SC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stretch78":yw49xepu said:
2007 Parker 2102 SC Pilothouse 150 HP 2 Stroke Yamaha, 90 Hours, Garmin 400 Fish-finder with through-hull sender, Icom VHF, Has rocket launchers, Cockpit and cabin lighting, cabin has captain's chair and port-side bench, All factory equipment, clean and lightly used. Priced at $ 24,900 Located Sayville, Long Isand/ For further information call Ed 516-380-0623.

I think you meant 2120

The 2 strokes were an available option in 2007. Among the factors entering into my choosing a 2 stroke were that I understood it to be a more bulletproof engine, of lower weight and quicker to get out of the hole.

Ed,

Great boat, my last Parker was a 2004, 2120 SC with a 2 Strk 150 Yammi. It was purchased in 03 as an option for the same reasons. You are 100% spot on on the term bullet proof. When I traded her in, she had logged more than 1600 Hrs and was never in the shop. Great price, shouldnt take long.

Good luck with the sale.

I do not use a trailer. The boat has Hydrocoat ablative black bottom paint on it; in excellent condition.
Ed

In reply to those who inquired in reference to my 2120sc, I am having trouble attaching photos to the AIM email. However the boat is a stock Parker DV, equipped as indicated in the original post, and is no different from from that on the Parker website. There are no changes to the original boat except for the ICOM radio and Garmin fishfinder. As I stated in the original post, the boat is located in Sayville, LI, NY. It can be seen upon request.
Ed

Back