picking the right transducer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email them to yourself. Then open pics and resave them. The key is emailing to yourself and selecting medium size. When you are posting scroll down some from message part and select "add file"

ok guys this is what I decided to do going with a b175hw and a gt30 for my side scan iam trying to find how long that gt30 is doent say on web site thank for everyones help

As a public service announcement I am letting you know tha the 25' parkers are having issues with the thru hull transducers. You may want to call Parker to discuss. They have experienced excess spray on the motor. A number of members on this board have had the issue.

Very sure what I said. My recommendation is that the boat owner calls Parker to discuss because a number of members have have issues and Parker believes it's the thru hull causing the problem.

Well....... I've installed a LOT of X-Ducers.

The only time you ever see that problem is with a Transom mount and then it can be curtailed with proper adjustment.

Now..... These new side scan units create a different problem, because they stick out so far.
Plus their Ugly ....all sticking out.

This is the reason I suggested the Thruhull sidescan.

Back