Pilot House non-skid roof and deck protection.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350bake

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to see what anyone might use to protect the roof and non-skid after cleaning. I have Starbright deck cleaner with PTEF? which indicates leaving a protective coating after rinsing. However I was looking to see if anyone has another recomendation. I did a search on non-skid protection but not sure if I used the correct search criteria. Looking for a recomendation.
Thanks in advance - Larry

Woody Wax is a preferred cleaner/wax for non-skid, just don't use TOO MUCH ... so take care to follow their instructions to the letter!

I agree with Dale, Woody Wax is great easy to put on and works great. I clean my deck really well then while it's still wet I spray Woody Wax on a soft brush and go to work on the deck. Once it's on I let it dry in place while I drink a beer or two then when it dries, I come back and spray it down with water and your done.

oh man - that sounds perfect. Exactly my speed - I can enjoy a cigar and beer while it dries. I will use the Woody's. Thanks again - this forum is awesome and hugely appreciate the feedback not only on a minor topic as this but all else I read on a daily basis. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back