Pilot house stereo

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbieleck

Reaction score
I found a company selling these stereo's on eBay. It's a nice fit in my 2520. Simple installation. It has 2 wires coming out the back, that's it. It has led lights, a 12 volt charger, and a lighter. They make these with several different brands of stereo's. this one is an alpine with Bluetooth capability. Sounds great.

I am not connected with company. Just thought there might be some looking for nice stereo with easy install.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 501
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 501
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 501
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 501
Yep. It's a loran. Still have some old numbers that are loran. I've converted most of them over to GPS. I don't use the loran much anymore but for some reason I still like having it.

Pretty neat radio. Can it be run on regular household 115v as well or is it just 12 volt use only?

Also, I see your out of north palm, I'm guessing yours is the 2520 tower boat with twins? If so, looks really good man!

The radio is wired for 12 volt. If that's the boat, that's me. I keep it on the Earman River. Thanks for the complement.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 200
Back