port visor 2120 Parker sc

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLA69

Reaction score
I 'd like to install a couple port visors on my 05 2120 ,does any one know the correct size.The boat is a couple hours away and I'd like to order so I have them before I take it to it's permanent home in Va.

Megabyte":1qklv6ae said:
"Port visors"?
Can you explain?

It's like a rain shield like they use on car windows.It keeps water out but allows you to keep ventilation in the cabin.I'm probably not explaining this right and I don't know how to put link up.google seaworthy goods.

Yep.
I've had a set of Beckson rain shields for years now.
They work.

Megabyte":xi58kb7a said:
Yep.
They work.

I would like to try the ones at seaworthy goods,do you know the size of the ports on a 2120

RLA69":ytkyj3rw said:
Megabyte":ytkyj3rw said:
Yep.
They work.

I would like to try the ones at seaworthy goods,do you know the size of the ports on a 2120

I do not. You need to measure yours.
My 1996 2520 has 5"x12" (IRS512S).

Megabyte":alo22zd7 said:
RLA69":alo22zd7 said:
Megabyte":alo22zd7 said:
Yep.
They work.

I do not. You need to measure yours.
My 1996 2520 has 5"x12" (IRS512S).

I would do just that but the boat is not here.That is why I asked if anyone knew the size of these ports.If it was in my driveway I wouldn't have asked .

If you call the factory with your HIN, they might be able to tell you.
We have discovered that there can be variations in port size, even among the same models.

The Beckson shield part number I cited popped into my ports in seconds, but several other people here ended up having to trim theirs.
Apparently there can be some inconsistently in the size.
That is why you have to match up the Beckson part numbers with what you have. Not all boats are the same.

I have the internal shields on my 2520.
http://www.beckson.com/irs.html

sydngoose":30ykfe91 said:
What are the measurements in case someone searches this topic in the future? they'll be pleased to see the answer at the bottom of the thread.

2005 2120 sport cabin, measurement on mine is 12.5 x 5.5 inches.It took a r13 cover from seaworthy products.

Back