Post your Parker Pooch

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbigma

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Credit for suggesting this topic goes to Capt. Kevin (Megabyte) who has astutely observed more than just a few Boat Dogs on our Parkers. :lol:

This thread is dedicated to all those awesome Boat Dogs out there who are not only man's best friend, but also the supreme fishing buddy. :D They are always ready to go fishing, never complain about being cold (or wet), will sit for hours with you, in silence, just lovin' every minute of being out there. 8) 8)

They won't gripe about not catching anything and they will never ask you to bait their hook, although they may ask for a second helping of bait if it's tasty. :shock:

So, here's to Boat Dogs, they RULE! Post up your favorite Boat Dog Photos. They don't have to be -your- Boat Dog, could be Uncle Charlie's Boat Dog, just a Boat Dog with Character. :lol:

I'll start with Scupper.

From when he was just old enough to sleep on a coil of dock line
scupper1.jpg

Pet Store Collar $5.00, Belly full of Kibbles, $1.50, Sittin in the sun on a Parker deck with your family.......Priceless.
priceless.jpg

Okay, so when you get down there....look around and bring me back something tasty.
coach.jpg

It's my duty to watch their bubbles while they are down and make sure no seals attack!
duty.jpg

I've been waiting here for an hour...watching your damn bubbles,,,did you get me something good?
over.jpg

Crabs? For Dinner? Again? PFFFFFT! :p :p
pft.jpg

My number 1 fishin buddy...Joe Da Dog.
Best known in Deale for hanging out the side of the boat barking at waves !!!

Attachments

• joe 032.jpg
    joe 032.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 689
  • dog-gone mess.jpg
    dog-gone mess.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 689
  • Joe_girls.jpg
    Joe_girls.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 601
Back