Providence Boat Show - Parker style

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Matt

Reaction score
I went to the Providence show and it was dead. Like I said, foot traffic was light and Robin Parker had just left for another show. I thought I'd save some of you guys a drive and took some photos for my fellow Parker fans.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although Robin was gone, my salesman Tom Grimes told me that Robin had a picture of the new boat on her cell phone. It was a small picture but according to the salesman the boat does exist. The 34 footer has a 13 foot beam and "should be priced over 200K." That is all I was able to get out of him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• DSC00057.JPG
    DSC00057.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,508
New factory T-Top on 23SE. I don't like it. I think it's too long aft and it will interfere with anyone in the back trying to cast. But notice the plates they finally got around to installing for outriggers.

Attachments

• DSC00059.JPG
    DSC00059.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 1,503
A much better console on the 23SE. But you loose out on the storage cabinet by your knee caps and the old lower electronice box.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But now you get two build in cupholders with drains as well as a nice flat surface to mount your electronics. Plus there are handles everywhere on all of the new Parkers. The salesman, Capt. Pete, who is a member here, told me the handles are part of Parkers NMMA certification. So from now on, where ever there is a seat, there is now going to be a factory handle.

Attachments

• DSC00060.JPG
    DSC00060.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 1,498
New console was originally designed for the 2301. Salesman told me the new console actually sits down a little in the 2301 deck. Parker tried it on the 23Se and it worked with little or slight modification. The door opens fully and there is plenty of room to get in there. Even my fat ass could get in there! The dealer told me Parker added the toilet to make Parker more friendly toward families. Lots of room for rigs, safety gear, tools etc. Plus there is plenty of access to the wiring harness and the back of the electronics.

Attachments

• DSC00056.JPG
    DSC00056.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 1,494
Thanks for Posting Matt. :D

Got me all fired up for the New England show which starts the end of next week. (Earlier this year by a month or so). Having the shows earlier is good -and- bad. It gives us a break from Winter Depression, but it's almost too early to get cranked up and do anything about it. They'll still be several feet of snow to contend with up here in NE before Spring launch. It's like getting the seed catalogue too soon to even order the seeds! 8)

but it's almost too early to get cranked up and do anything about it

Are you kidding!! Its supposed to be 60 this week on the CT coast. I'm going to try and do some buffing/waxing. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :D :D :D

Nice pics!!

Back