• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pulled

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... Beautiful boat and well equipped too.
She won't be on the market for long.

Just as megabyte said that boat is very pretty and wont last for sure!!! It i didnt have my parker i would be ur friend and chip in on all the gas and supplies i hate to see someone lose there pride and joy!!!Good Luck!!

Delta Joe,

Is your Parker still forsale?

I live in West Palm and I am interested in trying to work somehing out. You can call me at 954-818-6191 if it is still for sale

Mike

No problem on the ladder. Give me $49000 for it and you can have it.
I will throw in the boat, since I am such a nice guy.

Joe

This isnt related to your sale, but which 4 blade prop are you running? And how do you like it? Thanks!

I bought Grouper jims old (new) prop.
I think it is a rev 4 17" prop.
I am real happy with it . It is a big improvement over the stock one.
I don't beat my boat so when it is snotty out I slow down.So I can't give you all the real data on the prop like some I have been out in the boat maybe
5 times since I owned it.

Anybody with experience having a boat this size shipped? I am in San Diego and have to tell you the prices for Parkers out here are ridiculous. It must be cheaper to buy back east and have them shipped.

I had mine shipped out from SE Florida for $3000 in February of this year.
Let me know if you need the name of the guy I used. He was solid.

Thanks Joe. I am working out some estimates for a remodel on the house and going to add the boat money into the loan so I am waiting until I get that tied up. Not a real hurry because there are so many boats out there, although this one looks great with low hours. Nice to know you had a good experience with yours and if I pull the trigger I will shoot you and email about the name.

I would also be interested in the process that you went through when buying long distance, inspection, payment etc...

Thanks,
Jim

jimpat65":3cxazec1 said:
I am in San Diego and have to tell you the prices for Parkers out here are ridiculous.
jimpat65":3cxazec1 said:
I am working out some estimates for a remodel on the house and going to add the boat money into the loan
:shock:
...and you wonder why Parker prices are high in SD? :roll:
Guess mortgage fraud is still alive and well in SD to keep house and boat prices propped up here a while longer...:evil:

Since when is a HELOC fraud? How do you know what the conditions of his loan are?
Mind your own business.

Joe,

No need to come to my defense, although I appreciate it. I have owned my house for a long time and probably have more equity in it, even in this down market, than three times the cost of his trailer.

R/
Jim

Back