Putting name on boat.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23 SE CC.

Sorry - no pic available but yes...

Name on the sides.

"A HOT MESS "

Hailing Port on the port side transom

"Truro"

Not the most obvious pic, but we put it on the port side of the transom. Home port under the name.

Attachments

• 150404 - Delivery in Deale.JPG
    150404 - Delivery in Deale.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 214
Reason I ask is I don't have a lot of real estate on the transom

IMG_20160302_123805811_zps5ikk3wdc.jpg

Nice to have a full transom....

Attachments

• parker pics 042 (Small).jpg
    parker pics 042 (Small).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 208
One more, check out my registration number..

Attachments

• parker pics 045 (Small).jpg
    parker pics 045 (Small).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 206
twoboater - yes, full transom has its purposes. have another bigger boat with a full transom and actually just put the name and port of call back there - port of call smaller font under boat name - nothing on the sides.

hwyman - on the 23SE CC i have a similar transom with the step ladder - the port of call is right above the step ladder. mind you, the port of call on that boat is "truro", not "Lake Chaubunagungamaug" if you get my drift...:)

Hwyman":2ins2030 said:

I like how mine turned out. The transum is just for extra credit on the 2120. I think the sides of the house or the stern quarters are the best primary spot in the 2120 due to the smaller size. Hoping these help you from another 2120 :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 288
shawnee83":94boboph said:
Hwyman":94boboph said:

I like how mine turned out. The transum is just for extra credit on the 2120. I think the sides of the house or the stern quarters are the best primary spot in the 2120 due to the smaller size. Hoping these help you from another 2120 :D

Your setup is exactly what I was thinking of doing on mine!

I will add mine...I did not put the port of call on it but I think it came out nice.

Attachments

• IMG_6429.JPG
    IMG_6429.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 260
Looks great Jim. Like the name too as it has a nice ring to it, and the tie to your granddaughter is great. Mine is for my wife Catherine, she teaches pre school and goes by Mrs. Cat. I joke that the naming helps me every time I have to spend another grand on it. :lol:

5150dude":3eitvoal said:
I plan on having her name painted on before fisrt splash!
Does anyone have pics showing their boat's name. I am trying to decide where, how big, etc.
Thanks,
dave

shawnee83":3hdq9s7p said:
Looks great Jim. Like the name too as it has a nice ring to it, and the tie to your granddaughter is great. Mine is for my wife Catherine, she teaches pre school and goes by Mrs. Cat. I joke that the naming helps me every time I have to spend another grand on it. :lol:
NOW I get it! :?

Thanks. Yes it "rings" kinda like "Cornelia Marie", or "Andrea Gail" A longer, then a shorter name, 3 by 1 syllables. And like you, it made a lot of points with the Admiral, when walking up to the dock and saw the boat for first time. BTW, Madison's mom (my youngest daughter) is named Katherine.

Latest posts

Back