Putting name on boat.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23 SE CC.

Sorry - no pic available but yes...

Name on the sides.

"A HOT MESS "

Hailing Port on the port side transom

"Truro"

Not the most obvious pic, but we put it on the port side of the transom. Home port under the name.

Attachments

• 150404 - Delivery in Deale.JPG
    150404 - Delivery in Deale.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 214
Reason I ask is I don't have a lot of real estate on the transom

IMG_20160302_123805811_zps5ikk3wdc.jpg

Nice to have a full transom....

Attachments

• parker pics 042 (Small).jpg
    parker pics 042 (Small).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 208
One more, check out my registration number..

Attachments

• parker pics 045 (Small).jpg
    parker pics 045 (Small).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 206
twoboater - yes, full transom has its purposes. have another bigger boat with a full transom and actually just put the name and port of call back there - port of call smaller font under boat name - nothing on the sides.

hwyman - on the 23SE CC i have a similar transom with the step ladder - the port of call is right above the step ladder. mind you, the port of call on that boat is "truro", not "Lake Chaubunagungamaug" if you get my drift...:)

Hwyman":2ins2030 said:

I like how mine turned out. The transum is just for extra credit on the 2120. I think the sides of the house or the stern quarters are the best primary spot in the 2120 due to the smaller size. Hoping these help you from another 2120 :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 288
shawnee83":94boboph said:
Hwyman":94boboph said:

I like how mine turned out. The transum is just for extra credit on the 2120. I think the sides of the house or the stern quarters are the best primary spot in the 2120 due to the smaller size. Hoping these help you from another 2120 :D

Your setup is exactly what I was thinking of doing on mine!

I will add mine...I did not put the port of call on it but I think it came out nice.

Attachments

• IMG_6429.JPG
    IMG_6429.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 260
Looks great Jim. Like the name too as it has a nice ring to it, and the tie to your granddaughter is great. Mine is for my wife Catherine, she teaches pre school and goes by Mrs. Cat. I joke that the naming helps me every time I have to spend another grand on it. :lol:

5150dude":3eitvoal said:
I plan on having her name painted on before fisrt splash!
Does anyone have pics showing their boat's name. I am trying to decide where, how big, etc.
Thanks,
dave

shawnee83":3hdq9s7p said:
Looks great Jim. Like the name too as it has a nice ring to it, and the tie to your granddaughter is great. Mine is for my wife Catherine, she teaches pre school and goes by Mrs. Cat. I joke that the naming helps me every time I have to spend another grand on it. :lol:
NOW I get it! :?

Thanks. Yes it "rings" kinda like "Cornelia Marie", or "Andrea Gail" A longer, then a shorter name, 3 by 1 syllables. And like you, it made a lot of points with the Admiral, when walking up to the dock and saw the boat for first time. BTW, Madison's mom (my youngest daughter) is named Katherine.

Back