Quick Q about the sending unit on a 2310 WA DV (2014)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi.

Curious if anyone knows what model sending units are in the fuel tank of a 2310 WA DV (2014), (133 gal. tank)?
I couldn't find any specs anywhere.

Pretty sure the fuel tank sending unit has failed and I'd like to replace.
Mostly, I like to have the replacement in hand before popping off the old one!
But, I'm not sure what the sender depth/length is.

Any answers greatly appreciated.

Mike L

20220613_Parker2310 WA DV sending unit.jpg

Put a witness mark on the sending unit and tank. Pull the sender for diagnoses and if it has failed take a measurement for the new unit. Decide in your measurement if you want to have a "reserve". Buy a reed style and install using the witness marks as a reference.

My fuel gauge is not working and I assume I need a new sending unit. The label on mine says Royce Industries Inc. X-0520-0252. I took mine apart and inspected, appears that the float has lost its ability to float. In searching for replacement using part number has proven to be a difficult task, but I did read that the floats have been a problem for this unit. I’ve read reviews on the Wema that are very positive, planning on calling them tomorrow and getting info on how to measure. I’ve read that you subtract a inch, not sure if that’s standard or to provide for a buffer or reserve or if you have to add additional for that if needed. I’m going to look into the Moeller as well.

Back