• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale Removed while being repaired - For sale: Parker 1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerparker

Reaction score
For sale: an original Parker family boat,'06 Parker 1801. Second owner, under 600 hours on a Yamaha F115. High Speed Welding (does factory t-tops for Parker) t-top and leaning post on top of original bait well added in July 2020. One year old 7" Garmin chartplotter and two year old bluetooth-enabled stereo in factor-add-on electronics box. Extra electronics box in t-top for additonal storage. Dual batteries. Front platform with cooler insert. Low bow rails down the gunwales. Bottom painted but only kept in the water for about five months--dry stack or private lift otherwise. Comes with a Westco aluminum trailer. Fully equipped with PFDs and t-bag, anchor, USCG safety equipment, dock lines, etc. Boat/trailer in Wilmington, NC.

Needs new fuel tank, have reduced sale price by $5k based on estimated repair costs. Would ask $30K without the tank issue, so $25K with the discount to cover the repair. Was just serviced this spring and have all service records since acquiring in 2011.

Text/call me at 910.233.2887 if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_9074.JPG
    IMG_9074.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9075.JPG
    IMG_9075.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9077.JPG
    IMG_9077.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9078.JPG
    IMG_9078.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9079.JPG
    IMG_9079.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9080.JPG
    IMG_9080.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9081.JPG
    IMG_9081.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9082.JPG
    IMG_9082.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9083.JPG
    IMG_9083.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9084.JPG
    IMG_9084.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Curious what did the t-top and leaning post go for? I would love to add one to my boat.

Curious what did the t-top and leaning post go for? I would love to add one to my boat.
Think I paid around $5000, maybe $5500. If you are in the Wilmington area, High Speed Welding does an amazing job. Have seen other 1801s with alternative tops and these looking sturdier. Plus with the optional electrics box it adds more storage or room for additional gear.

Think I paid around $5000, maybe $5500. If you are in the Wilmington area, High Speed Welding does an amazing job. Have seen other 1801s with alternative tops and these looking sturdier. Plus with the optional electrics box it adds more storage or room for additional gear.
Nice. That it what I have seen also the tops from high speed welding look good. I have seen a few with other mass produced tops and a few other custom ones that don’t look right.

Back