replacement cushions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ryan
Awesome

What the web page and contact info for Carolina Marine
This is Michael with Coastal Canvas. My wife of 45 years died three months ago(we started this business when we relocated to Beaufort) AS i'm now approaching 77, I can't get buy on my good looks and great personality any longer. My body hurts from my old jock injuries and without my "Boss Lady" I find myself just tired and lacking energy. My long time employees did not want the headaches of running the business so I turned to my long time friend Ryan.
Ryan's new building will be finished by mid may(according to his builder). We have lots of equipment and material to move just a couple of miles away so i'm trying to slow down our orders just a bit. I've posted a We're moving 1 june banner on our signage and some of of the smaller canvas companies in our area have declared we are closing to get some of our customers. They've done this before. Ryan will own 100% of CC stock and i have no doubt will take CC to the next level. All of our "old Pros" with one exception will continue to be with CC and Ryan. We are in the process of changing/updating our website to list our new address. Our telephone number will be the same and i'll be around for several months. But now it's time for younger blood to take the reins. Thanks for your support, m
God Bless You!

You are living the American Dream!

Hi Mike, Thank you for the great years of service to the Parker community. Nothing makes the deck of a Classic Parker look like better than a refresh on the coaming pads with new vinyl. I appreciate all the help you have given me over the years since I purchased my fist Parker in 2004. Enjoy your retirement. We look forward to supporting Ryan as he continues to build on the CC legacy. Cheer, Joe

Anyone have the contact info or website for Carolina Marine? The guy above states he bought Coastal Canvas. I've called every 'Carolina Marine' in north eastern NC and they don't make cushions!

Anyone have the contact info or website for Carolina Marine? The guy above states he bought Coastal Canvas. I've called every 'Carolina Marine' in north eastern NC and they don't make cushions!
Hi gman, try Ryan Allred at 252-241-4907.... I don't think they have a web site. They supposedly do a large variety of boat-related services, including boat cushions; I don't know this for a fact, but I've heard they're on Gillikin Road, Harkers Island near Otway. Please let us know if you 'connect' and if the location is correct.

You can call John's Canvas in Beaufort NC. (252) 728-4510. They do excellent work!

Hi gman, try Ryan Allred at 252-241-4907.... I don't think they have a web site. They supposedly do a large variety of boat-related services, including boat cushions; I don't know this for a fact, but I've heard they're on Gillikin Road, Harkers Island near Otway. Please let us know if you 'connect' and if the location is correct.
OK, spoke to Ryan. Really nice guy and his company did buy Coastal Canvas. He is in the midst of figuring out what patterns he has for Parker cushions. So, we'll see what happens.

Back