Repower 1992 18 Center Console

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captbug

Reaction score
Just wanted to share pictures of my 1992 18 center console that was recently repowered with a Yamaha 115 SHO. Also added a new aluminum custom Magictilt trailer. Solid and going strong!
UtSoGZj.jpg

4yMwnSv.jpg

6mxiTVN.jpg

yRZlH4O.jpg

dIAeUFz.jpg

LNw5Fwn.jpg

dR8Kn99.jpg

1A16UlO.jpg

Brent":3bkgthly said:
Are the logos original design? I understand you might replace them. I was interested when Parker dropped Sou Wester nMe

Thanks Brent! Decals are def not from Parker. These were the closest to original we could find. Measured the exact same...they have them on eBay. The originals were beat up by many docks! :lol:

Here is a before pic!
i2Yyadv.jpg

Brent":1sov7ac4 said:
Your boat looks great

Not bad for a one owner!

Here's our other Parker 2310. It's a 1991 we've had for six years. Just put in a new fuel tank last year. Now THAT was a project!!!
FMde20b.jpg

Hard to tell if the axle on the trailer has Posi-Lube spindles. The center cap makes it hard to flush the hubs...and those style lug nuts hold salt and corrosion.
Yes those WHEEL's and they are Wheels.... Not Rim's look nice, but they have some problems listed above when dunking them in saltwater. The factories Never fill the hubs, they just pack the bearings and the lug nuts need Tef Gel on the threads.

Back