Rescue Streamer ****GROUP BUY DEAD****

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know at this point, I e-mailed the guy on Tues and still have not heard back?????

Not impressed at this point.

Stay tuned, time to send a firmer e-mail. Maybe I'll include FishFactory's bird. :p

Personally I think it's 'tough' to do a really good group buy that benefits the buyers, as well as the seller, when there's so few of us here ...

FWIW when I did that group buy on the McMurdo PLB, I posted it on 5 other boating/fishing websites, a few of which where I moderate their boating forums. We got many buyers for that so it was worthwhile for the OEM Mfg'r and dealer to cut us a sweet deal.

Iwould like to get one also. Let me know what the total price would be. Thanks! Tweendeck. New owner of a 2310 in California.

This is what I got from Landfall navigation today.....

Bryan,

We would have to special order the Mariner model since it is not a stock
item for us and would only order these by the case (nine units)

For the quantities in consideration, I can offer you this streamer for
$425.00 per case plus $15.00 ground shipping.

All best regards,

Dwight Sullivan

That would make a case of 9 of the Mariner $440 / 9 = $48.89

Then we would have to cover our own shipping amongst ourselves.

I don't know if it is worth it, what do you guys think????
If we had 9 or 18 guys interested and some of us in the same general area it could work. I just don't know if the minor savings are worth it, according to dave11 you can get one off the website for about $62 shipped.

Let me know what you guys think...:?: :?: :?:

I think you put a lot of time and effort in trying to get us all a deal but I don't think this retailer has the buying power to offer a real deal. Besides, as you stated, by the time we add shipping, it's not a deal.

I thank you for all your energy and time but I'll just buy it locally or maybe BOE marine, next time I have another order I can combine it with and save shipping.

Great A effort for this project, just dont see it working out for everyone.
Im out as well.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back