Rescue Streamer ****GROUP BUY DEAD****

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan 2530

Reaction score
I am in contact with a representative from Landfall Navigation in CT, they are a distributor of the rescue streamer.

He said we could do a group buy and he would have a better handle on the discount if he knows how many units we want.

I would assume we want the Mariner version, and I also would assume that the more we purchase the better the price.

http://www.rescuestreamer.com/

So post up, this could be a great thing.
:D :D

Guys who posted up here,

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=6321

please reply again on this thread.

I'll keep a running tally.

1. Bryan A
2. HM5
3. pelagic2530
4. ppem45
5. TheOtherLine
6. Catfish
7. Uncle Mat
8. DougP
9. gerg
10 Porkchunker
11. Tweendeck

SURVIVOR_d.jpg

I'm in

Now I see how Double posts happen, Sorry

BTW Bryan were you the one doing the school project ?

I don't know, he said to get him a count first. I told him I would contact him after the weekend, I think we'll have some good numbers by then.

Yes, mariner.

This is from THEIR website

Mariner
Size 11 in. x 40 ft. (27.94 cm x 12.19 m)
Weight 13.5 oz. (382.7 g)
Price $54.95 US
If you’re traveling with others, you’ll want a Mariner nearby. Stow one on your boat, your aircraft, your life raft, or your vehicle to be prepared for adverse conditions.

I am not sure what the group buy will do to the 54.95 price at this point.

prod-hero.jpg

If I use it in my front yard do you think the pizza delivery guy will finally be able to find my house? :mrgreen: If not then I guess it would make a good "slip n slide".

I am thinking about it.

I'm in, as long as it's the mariner version and the discount is significant enough to offset the shipping costs. ( I can buy it locally for 10% less )

TheOtherLine":37ef9n25 said:
I'm in, as long as it's the mariner version and the discount is significant enough to offset the shipping costs. ( I can buy it locally for 10% less )

I agree, if the savings are not that substantial, we will not go through with it.

Right now I'm just looking for numbers of who is interested.

To put this in perspective, I bought my Mariner directly from Rescue Technologies. I just pulled my credit card statement, and I paid a total of $61.90 for the streamer plus shipping.

Landfall Nav has been monitoring this thread.

I was hoping more people would step up so we get a better discount.

I guess we'll just go with 10 units and see what happens, I'll get a hold of him today.

Back