rhodan on a 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcyc

Reaction score
Looking at installing one of these on my 2320. I've searched past posts and only seen the mounting configuration on one boat out of the MD. Does anyone have pics of how they have mounted there trolling motor?

I am looking at this too for a 23DVCC. The mounting seems to be pretty straight forward. My challenge is location of 3 batteries and a charging system that will utilize the engine to keep them somewhat charged. We do a lot of bottom fishing and deep dropping so the idea of a trolling motor holding me in place in 200'-400' of water is intriguing. Minn Kota makes a 112# 36v unit also but there isn't an 84" shaft option.

I'm installing a 36 volt Rhodan on my 2520 XL SC and have to remove a short section of deck railing. It's a little tricky getting the fit just right, but it will work.

I’m wondering if it would work mounted to the pulpit on a fabricated mount the still allows anchor line to travel under it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back