Ride in the snow

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lklandpier

Reaction score
Most kids go sleigh riding in a snow storm. I gave my 5 year old the choice of a sleigh ride or a boat ride on Saturday. You can see she that she chose the boat.
Thanks to our PH we were able to truely enjoy the snow!

Attachments

• Parker snow picture (Small).jpg
    Parker snow picture (Small).jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 952
Now that is a slip! :)
Looks like your daughter was happy with her choice!

Man i was just about to say what Megabyte stated that looks like an awesome slip!!!Your daughter looks like she will be a parker owner and an time time fishing partner!!!Love the way the dock lay out is with the finger cut to the hull shape!! Where are the picures of the boat ride?

Here is a picture of my boathouse and dock bar. A great spot for my Parker to call home :)

Attachments

• IMG_0457 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0457 (Small).JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 754
  • IMG_0909 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0909 (Small).JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 754
Holy Crap that is awesome bro!!!!!!! That is 1 of the best i seen man oh man when is the party!!!!All i can say is HOLY---S---T.You are the man!!!

Wow :shock:
what a great set up!!
I wish my boat was in the water :?
Good for you 8)
Thanks for sharing put a smile on my face :D

Must be great anytime of day with that set up!!! All you need is the nice big screen LCD or LED!!!HaHaHa that is really great place looks well built forsure!!!

cannot put into words how jealous i am right now. ::thumbsup::

Send that pic to Amex, the parker looks like it's smiling...

Thanks for all of the compliments guys.

My family and I are very fortunate to live waterfront at Lake Gaston.

Our 2120 PH has made living at the lake during the winter months a lot of fun. Our Parker has allowed us to boat 12 months a year. I actually seem to use her more in the winter than in the summer.

OHHH you dont have to thanks us!!we want to thank you so now we can show our wifes what you have so then we can all get a place like that!!!Now thats what i am talking about!!!HaHaHa!!

Joe,
My eyes popped out of my head and I'm still trying to find them.
What a bar...I mean boat house!

I get a lot of enjoyment out of my Parker but I think I could get three times more out of your set up.

Enjoy the time with your daughter, they grow up really fast.

Capt Brian

Back