Sad Day

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradV

Reaction score
I sold my 2530 to my buddy and he informed me last week that the lower units were stolen off both motors.

Brad, what is sad is that you sold your boat. I thought you had that thing completely customized and tricked out. What are you boating in now?

Yea that def. is a sad day i bet for your friend!!!Some people should just grow up!!This is why we live in a world like this!!!We should all be allowed to carry a fire arm!!And in this case catch the B----Tard and put 1 rite in his A-S.I hope he finds out who did this.

BradV":r5jiwrk9 said:
I sold my 2530 to my buddy and he informed me last week that the lower units were stolen off both motors.

Sorry to hear it. Reinforces why I'm glad I left Palm Beach County years ago!!

Dam theives.... In the Houston area they have been stealing the whole boat, stripping them down to nothing and dumping the nekkid :shock: boats on vacant roads. they even steal the hatch covers/lids.

Keith... yall don't have a concealed handgun carry law in the state of New York? :roll:

That is a sad day. Hope he had insurance.

And...we need to revoke the citizenship of this kind of slime and dump them in some inhospitable country where they won't survive long.

Dave

aka

Man.....Sorry to here that! :shock:
And the people that buy the hot parts are even worse! :evil:
I still would jail the thieves if caught :twisted:

Sorry to hear about your friend BradV
I hope insurance will cover it 4 him

Tell your bro its just a bump on the road, he still got a SWEET deal on your old ride!!!!!

Yea its called a non-registered gun do the job and throw it away!!!HaHa it really is a shame we live in a world like this!!

yeah insurance is there for a reason. and theres a reason its so much more in palm beach county. 9k for the lower units props and all the parts for it. Most LEO dont care about stolen property down here. they know it happens and just write the report and forget about it because they know insurance will cover it and they know even if caught its hard to prosecute the people and they usually get released right away.

that just sux dude hope he gets back in the game soon..
by thw way BRAD WHERES THE PICS OF THE NEW RIDE...

Latest posts

Back