Screen Window Clips

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky John

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get those spring clips that are cliped on our sliding screens in my 2120 SC? I've tried home dopo,lowes,hardware store but couldn't find any.
TIA

You can get them from your parker dealer. Me i do not use the screens at all.

Hope This Helps !

" BEAN '

Some places you can get away without them. My homeport is Tuckerton,NJ the Green Fly Capital of the world and I need to keep them sliding :shock:

If I find them I will send you a PM. The bottom ones on mine corroded pretty bad after 2 seasons and I am missing one.

FWIW I made 2 up from broken street sweeper blades you'll find on the ground in the Spring after the municipal sweeper machines go around. Or, I should say, in deference to my Southern brothers here on these boards ... they go around up he'yuh to the North 'cuz of all the dayum snow we get! Lots of sand and salt put onto the streets, haha.

It's a high carbon spring steel and works de bomb to make these clips! They make darn good lock pick tools, as I am a 3rd generation locksmith by trade. These only takes minutes to make using a file or Dremel tool; cut to length, shape the ends, put the bend in, polish with steel wool, and grease or lube - then install :D .

Most of thos replacement clips are just a tad too wide Tim,I know i tried some. I wrote Robin an email last night let's see what she comes up with :wink:

DaleH":33y7d2hx said:
I made 2 up from broken street sweeper blades you'll find on the ground in the Spring after the municipal sweeper machines go around.

Street sweeper blades? :p
Really...

So in the spring, you walk the streets to see what winter has left behind? :shock:

Dale... it's time for you and that boat to move south. The snow and ice is getting to you brother. :lol:

TheOtherLine":2wrm5kb8 said:
Another McGyver....

Rebuilt his 'Rude while on the water with nothing but a Swiss Army Knife (Fishermans Edition). 8)

Megabyte":2s3emo3i said:
So in the spring, you walk the streets to see what winter has left behind? :shock:

That's nuthin! I once heard about an old Yankee salt who flagged down a junk truck on an Interstate Highway in a Nor'easter because he saw some Teak in it! :shock: :shock:

Hunh?, What?, :oops: :oops: Oops!Yankee McGyver

Back